- Real estate investment in Prague’s prime districts has been a safe haven for asset-value security and stable returns on equity for over 20 years. All of PrimeInvest's realty assets are in Prague’s prime districts, where properties values have appreciated without volatility since 2004, even throughout the Euro crisis.
- PrimeInvest provides maximum security for investors’ capital:
- PrimeInvest utilizes a Fund of Qualified Investors (FQI) legal structure regulated by the Czech National Bank (CNB). Our FQI’s administration and regulatory compliance are managed by licensed professionals. Investors receive CNB-compliant monthly reports on Fund NAV with detailed financial statements.
- Each property acquired is 100% owned by the investors, by means of an FQI joint stock cor- poration wholly-owned by the investors.
- All capital funds and credit facilities are controlled and administered by a fiduciary custodian at a depository bank selected by the investors.
- Building investments guaranteed by surety bonds on all contractors’ performance pursuant to project budgets, completion schedules and quality standards.
Copyright 2012-2016 PrimeInvest Capital Partners s.r.o., all rights reserved